This course is ideal if you want to learn the new rules of marketing and public relations to market effectively on the internet. There are well over 100 million websites on the internet. How can you make yours stand out in such a huge crowd? How can your site attract the notice of your audience and of the search engines that your audience will use? This course will put powerful, simple tools in your hands to give your website its own voice and to carve out its place on the internet.
You'll learn how to:
- market products and organisations through the internet
- identify the benefits of internet marketing and public relations
- create a marketing plan
- write marketing materials that speak to customers directly
- use blogs and integrate podcasts and video into your website
- use various tactics for marketing products, services, and organisations through online tools
There are four modules in this course
- The New Rules of Marketing
- Building a New Rules Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Content-Rich Web Site
- Online Marketing Tactics
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions, activities, and simulations.
- Simulations teach you to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Decision Point activities allow you to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow you to practise in the actual application you're studying.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable you to practise with these files, enhancing your learning experience.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files you can use to apply your skills on the job.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, giving you quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word helps you to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the web, or in a dictionary. You can also find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text lets you rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information you're looking for.
- Variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customised learning path based on the results of your pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks your progress in a course.
You'll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase - giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Create professional graphics and design for your website
- Express your brand identity creatively
- Save time and money by bringing design and web-building tasks in-house
If you like this course, you might like:
Social Media Marketing For Dummies, XML, Running an Online Business, Dreamweaver 8, Web Design & Graphics, Web Publishing and Design with HTML 4.01 and XHTML