This course is ideal if you're interested in creating a new e-business. The course examines topics related to creating an e-business. After giving you an introduction to e-commerce, the series examines how to start an e-business, establishing a business presence, and creating critical applications. You'll also cover the legal ramifications of e-commerce, transaction processing and data mining, managing costs, and the logistics of providing customer service and payment processing. Other topics covered include building a strategy to market and advertise your e-business, resource planning, and ongoing business management.
You'll learn how to:
- build a technology strategy and standards for your organisation
- implement an e-commerce model for a company
- identify the factors that influence the future direction of e-commerce
- decrease e-business costs by automating the supply chain and hiring virtual employees.
- promote a business on the internet
- use marketing options available to an online business, such as data mining and external promotion.
- reduce costs and ensure the continued success of an online business
There are 13 modules in this course:
- Your E-Business
- Getting Started
- Influences on E-Commerce
- Killer Apps
- Developing Your E-Business
- Real-Time and Data Mining
- Lowering Your Business Costs
- Customer Service and Payment
- Marketing Your E-Business
- Advertising on the Internet
- Building Marketing Strategy
- Resource Planning
- Managing Your E-Business
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions, activities, and simulations.
- Simulations teach you to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Decision Point activities allow you to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow you to practise in the actual application you're studying.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable you to practise with these files, enhancing your learning experience.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files you can use to apply your skills on the job.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, giving you quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word helps you to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the web, or in a dictionary. You can also find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text lets you rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information you're looking for.
- Variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customised learning path based on the results of your pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks your progress in a course.
You'll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase - giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- identify the key decisions to make when starting an e-business
- decide a specific set of e-business benefits for your company
- broadly understand the requirements of e-marketing, customer relationship management and e-supply chain
If you like this course, you might like:
XML, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing For Dummies, Dreamweaver 8, Web Design & Graphics, Web Publishing and Design with HTML 4.01 and XHTML