About the course
This course introduces you to the advantages and techniques of social media marketing and gain the confidence to use the skills and apply them to your own brand. These eight self-paced lessons explain how you can market your brand on the social media platforms; how to create your marketing plan; the details of working with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube; how to use location-based marketing to boost sales and gain loyal customers; and how to analyse your "social" ROI.
Whether you're a new start-up, a small business or one of a team marketing in a larger organisation, this Social Media Marketing course is for anyone with an interest in developing a social media strategy for themselves or their business. It will allow you to become familiar with the basic principles and techniques of social media marketing in an informal setting. There are no formal entry requirements and you don't need any previous experience or qualifications to start learning.
You’ll learn how to:
- build your social authority
- develop your branded look
- What to put in a social press release
- attract a Twitter audience
- create a live Twitter chat
- customise a Facebook landing page
- use Facebook Places and Check-In Deals
- use the right etiquette for sending LinkedIn connection requests
- wow new customers on LinkedIn by answering questions
- share YouTube videos on Twitter and Facebook
- maximise your YouTube video SEO
- use location-based marketing terms and concepts
- use Groupon and LivingSocial
- consider built-in analytics tools for the top platforms
There are nine modules in this course:
- Social Media Marketing For Dummies
- Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- Creating Your Strategic Marketing and Management Plan
- Social Media Marketing on Twitter
- Social Media Marketing on Facebook
- Social Media Marketing on LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketing on YouTube
- Social Media Marketing with Geolocation and Location-Based Platforms
- Analysis and Calculation: Figuring Your Social ROI
- Nine interactive lessons explain how you can market your brand on social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Understand what your customers want and need
- Position your product or service to meet those wants and needs
- Boost profitability through increased sales
- Maintain and increase your competitive edge
- Raise the profile of your business
Why buy a course from learndirect
- You get value for money
- You can start straight away
- Flexibility and support built in
- You learn at your own level and pace
If you like this course, you might like:
Digital SLR For Dummies, HTML5 For Dummies