Access 2010 is a database management program that makes it easy to store and find information, analyse data and create accurate reports. This course focuses on the key functions of the access environment and the construction and application of Tables. Together with our other Access 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-885.
Special offer: buy our full range of Access 2010 courses (all 5 levels) for only £119.96!
You’ll learn how to:
- Manage an Access 2010 database
- Understand and manipulate Access options
- Design, create and edit tables
- Create 'one to one' and 'one to many' relationships
- Preview, print and export data
There are six modules in this course:
- Managing Databases
- Application Parts and Access Options
- Table Basics
- Table Design
- Table Relationships
- Importing Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Use databases to store, manage, sort and analyse information
- Make sound business decisions based on accurate information
- Store customer records securely
- Improve communication by providing staff with better access to information
- Capitalise on and manage the knowledge, experience and information contained within your business