Access 2010 is a database management program that makes it easy to store and find information, analyse data and create accurate reports. This course specifically focuses on the creation and use of Reports. Together with our other Access 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create and amend reports
- Use Sort, Summary, Title and Display options
- Create Automatic Reports
- Work with layouts and insert graphics
- Understand and apply Text Strings, Group Controls and Running Sums
- Use Calculated Controls including Count function and Mathematical Controls
- Use Reports to find and manipulate data
There are six modules in this course:
- Using the Report Wizard
- Modifying Reports
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Using Calculated Controls
- Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Use databases to store, manage, sort and analyse information
- Make sound business decisions based on accurate information
- Improve communication by providing staff with better access to information
- Capitalise on and manage the knowledge, experience and information contained within your business