Special Offer: Buy all 5 PowerPoint 2010 courses and save £29.99
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course takes you through tasks associated with creating a slide presentation. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
Together with our other PowerPoint 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-883.
You’ll learn how to:
- create a presentation using existing PowerPoint files and exporting files
- use headers and footers to deliver a consistent and customised message
- add, duplicate, delete and re-order slides
- use the ‘photo album feature’ to make visually appealing slide shows from your photographs
- learn various ways to view and print presentations
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Adding and Removing Slides
- Formatting Text and Linking
- Using Sections and Formatting Slides
- Formatting Text Boxes
- Photo Albums
- Printing Options
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Influence and persuade business associates and stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Sell your products and services and pitch for new business
- Enhance your reputation and create a positive impression of your business
- Brief staff effectively and obtain their buy-in on new programmes and initiatives