Special Offer: Buy all 5 PowerPoint 2010 courses and save £29.99
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course takes you through tasks associated with Collaborating, Preparing and Delivering Presentations. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
Together with our other PowerPoint 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-883.
You’ll learn how to:
- use reviewing tools to add comment and make revisions.
- spell check presentations, use the Thesaurus feature and compare and merge different versions of the same presentation.
- save presentations in various formats and ways to print presentations, including viewing page setup and print options and previewing outcomes.
- apply and remove passwords to presentations
- save a presentation as a PowerPoint Show; create a video of a presentation and create handouts.
- use features that can change or enhance the way a presentation is presented.
- change Slide Show options, hide slides during a Slide Show, rehearse for presentations and use the Pen and Highlighter features.
There are 7 modules in this course:
- Managing Comments
- Proofing, Comparing and Merging
- Saving and Printing Options
- Protecting and Sharing
- Presentation Tools
- Creating Custom Shows
- Setting Up Slide Shows
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Influence and persuade business associates and stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Sell your products and services and pitch for new business
- Enhance your reputation and create a positive impression of your business
- Brief staff effectively and obtain their buy-in on new programmes and initiatives