Special offer: buy our full range of Outlook 2010 courses (all 4 levels) for only £119.96!
This course gives you an introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with creating and formatting item content. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
Together with our other Outlook 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-884.
You’ll learn how to:
- identify message indicators as well as creating a new mail message and save it in the 'Drafts' folder
- use the various formatting tools to enhance a mail message and add a file attachment
- create Contact Groups and send messages to a collection of users at once
- use themes, template features, graphical elements and hyperlinks to customise and enhance the appearance of outgoing messages
- use the 'Quick Style' feature for applying and creating styles and themes, and use the 'Paste Special' command
- use the new 'Quick Steps' feature to perform multiple actions on an email message by activating automated tasks
- add additional email accounts and configure message delivery options
There are seven modules in this course:
- Creating Messages
- Formatting and Sending
- Creating Contact Groups
- Stationery and Templates
- Creating Styles and Themes
- Quick Steps
- Multiple Accounts and Delivery Options
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
- Manage your business contacts and store customer details
- Increase productivity and performance across the organisation
- Improve communication by providing staff with information at the click of a mouse
- Reduce costs associated with traditional communication methods like printing, faxing and postage