Special offer: buy our full range of Outlook 2010 courses (all 4 levels) for only £119.96!
This course gives you an introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with managing email messages and contact groups. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
Together with our other Outlook 2010 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-884.
You’ll learn how to:
- create, edit and delete signatures and automatically attach a default signature to different types of your messages
- create automated messages for those times when you can't view your inbox, such as when attending an all-day conference or meeting
- save messages as different file types such as HTML, rich text and plain text
- use mailbox cleanup tools to help manage the size of your mailbox
- use the 'View Settings' function to apply different fonts to Outlook items, colour items, and use filters
- identify Junk Mail and change the junk mail protection level
- edit, delete and forward contacts and modify the information displayed on a business card
- use group notes, send a meeting request to a group and delete a group
There are seven modules in this course:
- Inserting Signatures
- Automated Messages
- Cleaning Up the Mailbox
- Filters and Conditional Formatting
- Dealing with Junk Mail
- Modifying, Calling and Forwarding
- Working with Contact Groups
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
- Manage your business contacts and store customer details
- Increase productivity and performance across the organisation
- Improve communication by providing staff with information at the click of a mouse
- Reduce costs associated with traditional communication methods like printing, faxing and postage