Windows 7 is an operating system that controls the hardware and software on your computer. This system supports multi-tasking and enables one or several people to use a computer and common Windows compatible software.
The Windows 7 - Level 3 course takes you step by step through advanced tasks of the Windows 7 operating system.
You’ll learn how to:
- understand networking, including sharing resources such as folders and printers
- map and view contents of mapped drives
- create a new user account, modify its settings and remove an account
- create a 'Briefcase' folder and then use it to synchronise files
- understand file synchronisation
- create compressed folders and extract files from compressed folders
There are eight modules in this course:
- Network Resources
- Mapping Network Drives
- User Accounts
- Using the Briefcase
- Using the Sync Center
- Basic Navigation
- Favorites List and History List
- Compressed Folders
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Save time and money by increasing the efficiency of your organisation
- Grow and develop your business with the right IT infrastructure
- Increase profitability and productivity by having highly qualified and knowledgeable employees